LaChaSha, I took a look around for some ideas about your list of names, and keeping in mind what Jonathan & Louis have already suggested, maybe some of this will help you:
1. Jady - Jade [see Louis' notes]
2. Rita - usu. nickname from Margarita = Margaret; orig. Greek, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_(name
3. Coby - poss. nickname from Jacob ? Google Translate can handle this.
4. Raymond - orig. Germanic, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond
meaning counselor & protector, maybe "hand of counsel"?
5. Irene (Greek)
6. Mavis - Celtic: Thrush (bird) Google Translate can handle this.
7. Ricky = nickname from Richard, orig. Germanic, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard
meaning "powerful leader" so why not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_(name
& last but not least!
see http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... e-from.htm
"Apparently this name was derived from the (male) name Chasa which is mentioned in the Talmud. In Aramaic, the word chasia means 'mercy' or 'merciful'."
... sounds to me like you could just use the transliteration Χάσια ?