Help needed in Rev

Forum rules
Please quote the Greek text you are discussing directly in your post if it is reasonably short - do not ask people to look it up. This is not a beginner's forum, competence in Greek is assumed.
Wes Wood

Re: Help needed in Rev

Post by Wes Wood »

Stephen Carlson wrote: September 28th, 2017, 11:21 pm
Wes Wood wrote: September 28th, 2017, 7:40 pm On a side note, I just realized that my 666th post on this forum was the first of my posts in this Revelation thread. :lol:
What about your 616th post?
:lol:

Upon careful consideration, the moderators found that the post in question was of inferior quality. Apparently the testimony of my board associates--and especially the one whom I have met face to face--swayed them with superior reason and logic. Despite this, I have endeavored to contain my Neronian fury.
Ἀσπάζομαι μὲν καὶ φιλῶ, πείσομαι δὲ μᾶλλον τῷ θεῷ ἢ ὑμῖν.-Ἀπολογία Σωκράτους 29δ
Jason Hare

Re: Help needed in Rev

Post by Jason Hare »

Wes Wood wrote: September 29th, 2017, 7:40 am
Stephen Carlson wrote: September 28th, 2017, 11:21 pm
Wes Wood wrote: September 28th, 2017, 7:40 pm On a side note, I just realized that my 666th post on this forum was the first of my posts in this Revelation thread. :lol:
What about your 616th post?
:lol:

Upon careful consideration, the moderators found that the post in question was of inferior quality. Apparently the testimony of my board associates--and especially the one whom I have met face to face--swayed them with superior reason and logic. Despite this, I have endeavored to contain my Neronian fury.
Thanks for the laugh!
Jason A. Hare
The Hebrew Café
Tel Aviv, Israel

Return to “New Testament”