Aaron Eby

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
Aaron Eby

Aaron Eby

Post by Aaron Eby »

Hi everyone,

Thanks for allowing me to join this forum. I live in Hudson, Wisconsin, and I am currently studying Greek with Louis Sorenson.

My primary expertise is in Hebrew, and I have never given Greek concerted study until recently. I have always lamented the rarity of classes with a living approach to Biblical Greek, which is the main reason for my delay. I have been familiar with Randall Buth's ulpan for quite some time, but I am not in a position to travel at this point. In the meanwhile I have been dabbling a little in Modern Greek because at least it uses living approaches like hearing and speaking. Daniel Streett's recent blog posts really resonated with my feelings about Greek and motivated me to look into Biblical Greek again -- and ἰδού, I saw, that Mr. Sorenson had just started a class using some living methods not far from me.

I am inspired by what looks like a revival of living Biblical Greek!

All the best,
Aaron
Aaron Eby
Vivek Jones

Re: Aaron Eby

Post by Vivek Jones »

Welcome Aaron, I am really interested to know more about the living learning philosophy in Hebrew and Greek. I am Indian pastor and have no resources accessible like you have. So please would you point me to them...especially in greek. Gald you're here.

Return to “Introductions”