Reviewers Needed for New Greek Grammar

Textbooks, Graded Readers, Beginner Resources and links, Teaching aids, etc.
hkime

Reviewers Needed for New Greek Grammar

Post by hkime »

I have just completed the first draft of a beginning NT Greek grammar that combines intermediate syntax and dynamic translation techniques with the traditional study of 1st year morphology. I have done this for two reasons. First, many schools are reducing the number of hours for Greek language acquisition from 12 credits (two years) to either 9 credits or even 6 credits. This has led many school to abandon true learning of Greek and instead provide an overview of morphology and syntax supplemented with tools for parsing, etc. I am convinced that such an approach will fail because the learner will never understand the subtle nuances of the language. Rather if proper syntax and translation is incorporated into the beginning Greek course and modern computerized tools are added, it is possible to teach in 1 year what traditionally has taken two years.

I am in need of qualified reviewers who can give me feedback on my approach and the quality of my work. If you are interested in reviewing my work, please contact me at hkime@lbc.edu.

Blessing,

Harold A Kime
Professor, Bible & Theology Department
Lancaster Bible College
Lancaster, Pa
AnjonetteBethany

Re: Reviewers Needed for New Greek Grammar

Post by AnjonetteBethany »

How many reviewers did you need? And have you got them, If No then let me know.

Return to “Resources”