Joe Mickael Flitz

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
joemickael

Joe Mickael Flitz

Post by joemickael »

Hi guys, I am Joe Mickael Flitz from <address deleted> California. I am glad to be part of this site. Some of you might ask why I join this site, then my answer is just simple- I join this site for I am from a religious family. At 1997 we switch into an Adventist. We love to hear, talk and discuss regarding the word of God, especially this site, which talks about the content of Bible. So, I wish we could have a very nice relationship here like sharing information and words of God :)

Mod: Removed poster's address from the post. - Jason
Jason Hare

Re: Joe Mickael Flitz

Post by Jason Hare »

joemickael wrote:Hi guys, I am Joe Mickael Flitz from <address deleted> California. I am glad to be part of this site. Some of you might ask why I join this site, then my answer is just simple- I join this site for I am from a religious family. At 1997 we switch into an Adventist. We love to hear, talk and discuss regarding the word of God, especially this site, which talks about the content of Bible. So, I wish we could have a very nice relationship here like sharing information and words of God :)
Welcome to the forum, Joe. First, you don't need to post your address on the forum! I have deleted that for you - because you really should try to maintain some sense of privacy. We just require that you use your real name, not that you give us your home address! ;)

I'm glad that you've joined us and are eager to begin learning the Greek language. Have you read through the policies of the site? Make sure you remember that we do our best to avoid theological discussions and restrict our discussion to the language of the text and its meaning without making religious decisions on the forum. I hope this doesn't run contradictory to your hopes for the forum, but it's something that we've found to be very beneficial in our discussion of the text and furtherance of understanding of the language among a greater audience.

How have you begun your study of the Greek language? Do you have many resources for your study? Are you interested in pointers? We've got them all over the forum. :)
Jason A. Hare
The Hebrew Café
Tel Aviv, Israel

Return to “Introductions”