Delwyn Campbell

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
Delwyn X. Campbell

Delwyn Campbell

Post by Delwyn X. Campbell »

Xairein! My name is Delwyn Campbell. I am a former COGIC elder, now atending a LCMS church in southern CA. I hope to enter the Cross Cultural Ministries program at Concordia University - Irvine in the fall. I have one son, and raise him alone, with the help of my Lord. I have both self-taught, and studied formally, taking two semesters from the Classics Dept at San Diego State University, under Joseph Smith, Ph.D., who is now the Dept Chair. When I complete my studies, I shall serve as a pastor over a Lutheran Christian congregation, unless the Lord moves otherwise.

χάρις και ειρήνη•
Jason Hare

Re: I am Delwyn

Post by Jason Hare »

Delwyn X. Campbell wrote:Xairein! My name is Delwyn Campbell. I am a former COGIC elder, now atending a LCMS church in southern CA. I hope to enter the Cross Cultural Ministries program at Concordia University - Irvine in the fall. I have one son, and raise him alone, with the help of my Lord. I have both self-taught, and studied formally, taking two semesters from the Classics Dept at San Diego State University, under Joseph Smith, Ph.D., who is now the Dept Chair. When I complete my studies, I shall serve as a pastor over a Lutheran Christian congregation, unless the Lord moves otherwise.

χάρις και ειρήνη•
Χαῖρε καὶ σύ, ὦ Δέλυιν.

I'm not sure what the difference is between Church of God in Christ and Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, but I had to look up both acronyms to even know what you were talking about!

What text did you study from? Are you working toward a Ph.D. in Theology? Are you completely new to B-Greek?

Regards,
Jason
Jason A. Hare
The Hebrew Café
Tel Aviv, Israel

Return to “Introductions”