[B-Greek] Perseus on your local PC!

Louis Sorenson llsorenson at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:29:01 EDT 2008

Have you tried Diogenes?  Diogenes is LSJ on your computer.  Its interface is not as slick as the Perseus Hopper - but it does work, and I don't think you need to worry about entering accents like the Harvard Archimedes version of LSJ . (This email is a partial resend - my hotmail client tends to ruin perfectly looking emails).

Diogenes Software:  http://www.dur.ac.uk/p.j.heslin/Software/Diogenes (install software on your computer; LSJ is in the program and can be used) Diogenes online: http://www.aoidoi.org/diogenesLouis Sorenson