[B-Greek] Free downloadable lexicons/software?

Oscar Villa filipino_workman at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Jun 18 04:41:24 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

I work on a very limited budget and so I was wondering if any of you have found a good/helpful Greek lexicon which is free for download? I tried Diogenes but I think I need to reconfigure it somehow.
I don't mind having to download software so long as the lexicon is good (like the LSJ, etc.)
I use the Strong's/Thayer's for quick fixes but need to go further. Any suggestions?

Oscar Villa
filipino_workman at yahoo.com.ph

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Search Assist.Download it now!
http://ph.toolbar.yahoo.com/