BBG index now available

From: Bill Mounce (billm@teknia.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 23:24:54 EDT

To all,

In the fourth printing of Basics of Biblical Greek Zondervan let me add an
extra sixteen pages, and among other things I included an index and some
alternate paradigms (for you "log - os" people). You are free to download
them and distribute them to your students at no charge.

On the Macintosh the file is "index.mac" (Microsoft Word version 3). It is
not compressed.
On Windows the file is "index.zip" (Microsoft Word version 2). It is zipped.

The Greek font is included in the zipped archive. Both fonts are also
available separately in the same folder.

They are at my ftp site (on-ramp.ior.com) in the folder "usr/billm/bbg".
This is what most of you have been asking for and I hope it helps.

The graphics are done for the Macintosh version of Greek Hangman. It should
be available in a few weeks.

Bill Mounce

Teknia Software, Inc.
1306 W. Bellwood Drive
Spokane, WA 99218-2911

Internet: billm@teknia.com (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."