Re: viewing Greek texts and on-line LSJ with Netscape

From: Edgar M. Krentz (emkrentz@mcs.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 1995 - 17:16:16 EDT

Gregory Crane recently posted a message to the Classics List that called
attention to " viewing Greek texts and on-line LSJ with Netscape." I asked
for permission to forward it to the b-greek list. I have not yet tried this
out, but hope to in the near future. Some of you might also be interested
in LSJ on line.

>On Tuesday, September 5, you posted the above file to
>>classics@u.washington.edu. I found this very interesting and am eager to
>>experiment with it.

>Could I have your permission to forward your communication to the list
>>B-Greek@virginia.edu? I think many of the subscribers to that list would be
>>interested in the information, but not subscribe to the classics list.

Cordially yours,
Ed Krentz