Explanation of following post

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@wellesley.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 26 1995 - 14:44:08 EDT

Dear Colleagues,
        Vincent Broman most helpfully saved and put together many postings on
Greek lexica, grammars. etc., into an FAQ available at his site. Since much of
this material was written by the undersigned (id est, me), I have put all my
comments on lexica together, edited and updated everything, and included two
additional comments by Edgar Krentz. This new version will be posted to the
entire List as soon as this message is sent, and perhaps Vincent Broman will
include it in his FAQ.
        When I have a little more time, I will try to put together my comments
on grammars similarly.
        Naturally, this is not for senior scholars, who know all of this
already (or disagree with it!); but budding scholars seem to ask about these
matters with some regularity.

Edward C. Hobbs