Re: Beginning Grammars

From: Larry Chouinard (fa78935@kcc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 09 1995 - 12:32:52 EDT

I wonder if you could document an example of so-called "liberal
scholarship's" dismissal of Dana and Mantey because they "stick with
Scripture"? Personally, I have found some of your exegetical endeavors
nothing more than a defense of your tradition with little interaction
with competent Greek scholars who take an alternative position.

Please show an example of how the use of extra-biblical Greek has
distorted or twisted Scripture. Unless you are willing to demonstrate
your accusations or document your evidence stop impugning the motives of
others.

BTW maybe you could change BibAnsMan to BibSeachingMan!

Larry Chouinard
Kentucky Christian College