Re: Beginning Grammars

From: WINBROW@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 1995 - 20:14:54 EDT

Jim McGuire wrote;
>Only when he
>sought to gain a doctorate degree from Aberdeen Scotland, Dr. >Thomas told
him
>not to go, they'll mess you up. But if you have to go, don't go in >the
gospels or you'll really get messed up. At least just go in >epistles.
> He did just that. He was a student of I. Howard Marshall. >And he
came back finding angels all over in every nuance of the epistles, >including
in Colossians 2:8. <

This sounds like Dr. Thomas was saying that I.Howard Marshall was too
liberal.

Reminds me of John R. Rice of Murfreesboro, TN who said that Billy Graham was
a liberal.
Carlton Winbery