Re: Romans 3:19-20

From: JClar100@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 08 1995 - 11:35:13 EDT

Thanks. I think I'm finally beginning to understand the subtle differences
of the "aorist." I appreciate your patience and of the others as well.

Would you care to comment on Paul's use of NOMOS with and without the article
in Romans? (If you've already spoken to this I must have missed it.) I'm
working through the Book of Romans and am really "hung up" on this. I
believe that there is a difference in the use of these terms in Romans 3:31,
for example, but continue to struggle with it. I can see how that one's
understanding of "law" can dramatically affect his or her understanding of
the entire book.

JClar100@aol.com