Please be concise

From: Paul Dixon - Ladd Hill Bible Church (pauld@iclnet93.iclnet.org)
Date: Sat Oct 14 1995 - 21:28:41 EDT

        I get 75-100 email messages daily, so am in the habit of glancing
and deleting quickly. The mail that attracts my attention the most is
concise (usually no more than one page). An excellent way to attract
attention quickly is to summarize in the Subject area.
        Occasionally I read long letters and am richly rewarded, but all
to often I have read through page after page and been discouraged by so
doing.
        I emplore you who want to be read to carefully think through and
be concise.
        Paul Dixon