Re: Needed: a source for Hatch and Redpath

From: Bruce Terry (terry@bible.acu.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 11 1995 - 19:15:16 EDT

On Wed, 11 Oct 1995, Kenneth Litwak wrote:

> I wonder if anyone can helkp me with a source for a new or used
>copy of Hatch-Redpath's LXX concordance. It's not in my usual catalogs
>(Great Christian Books or CBD), and my school's bookstore doesn't have
>it Iand I shutter to think what full retail would be on such a thing).
>Thanks in advance.

My copy is a 1983 reprint by Baker. Ask at your school's bookstore if it is
still in print (surely it is; there is nothing else like it). If it is, it
can be ordered by any bookstore, including CBD, because Baker is a regular
source. If it is out of print in America, try writing Blackwell's in Oxford,
England. When the exchange rate is right, you can order books first published
in England cheaper from them anyway, even with the shipping costs added.

Bruce Terry E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station Phone: 915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699 Fax: 915/674-3769