Re: UBS electronic version

From: James K. Tauber (jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Tue Oct 17 1995 - 21:31:33 EDT

On Wed, 18 Oct 1995, Rod Decker wrote:
> Unless I'm mistaken, aren't these corrections to the Friberg's parsing tags
> rather than to the actual UBS text? If that's _not_ the case, James, could
> you please comment on the basis of your corrections? Against what did you
> compare the printed text to determine it was in error?

They are corrections to the lemmata (ie dictionary forms of the word), not
the actual text. I perhaps should have made that clear given the initial
enquiry. Sorry folks.

The URL again for those that missed it is:
> > http://www.entmp.org/HGrk/Database/ccat.html

James K. Tauber <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
University Computing Services and Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, Perth, AUSTRALIA
http://www.uwa.edu.au/student/jtauber finger for PGP key