Re: 2 Tim 2:15

From: WINBROW@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 1995 - 16:10:59 EDT

John Marotta wrote;
>>> The question both
here and in the curse in Genesis is "Is it just child-birth, or
else the whole process of child-raising, parallel to Adam's work (toiling
with the weeds of the ground) being cursed so is Eve's work of raising the
children.<<<<

It was a miracle that I survived my children. There mother made it better
than I. I once saw a bumper sticker that read, "Insanity is hereditary, we
get it from our children."

Perhaps there needs to be some discussion of the word SWQHSETAI. It comes
from a root that can carry the idea of wholeness and health. Does it have to
refer to a point when a person turns to God.

Carlton Winbery