need help

From: Bunch Rebecca CDT (x84900i2@cadet1.usma.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 14 1995 - 02:29:29 EDT

PLEASE RESOND TO THE COMPUSERVE ADDRESS BELOW, DO NOT REPLY AS I AM USING

SOMEBODY'Sriginal-Date: 14 Oct 95 02:25:00 EDT

I have three questions which I would greatly appreciate some input on:

1. What does "eikh episteusate" mean in 1 Cor. 15:2?

2. What is the difference between the filling, "pimplemi" of the Spirit
and the fulness "plerow" of the Spirit? Is there a difference?

3. What is the difference between "gnwsis" and "epignwsis"? Are they different
types of knowledge or is the latter simply a richer form of the former?

I would really appreciate the help, thank you.

Paul Watkins
Grace College and Seminary