Graber -- off the backboard!

From: A.T. Kraabel (kraabela@martin.luther.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 06 1995 - 18:48:00 EST

Karl Donfried made this recommendation last year. Those I know who
tried Voeltz since then liked it a lot.

TOM KRAABEL

On Sat, 05 Mar 1994 18:51:07 -0400 (ED, <KDONFRIED@smith.smith.EDU> wrote:

>I am using with great success James Voelz, Fundamental Greek Grammar (
>new edition 1993, Concordia, St. Louis). He begins with the assumption
>that his audience doesn't know English grammar and goes from there. My
>students love it and it is a great teaching tool which I recommend highly.
>This together with Bowne's "Greek Practice" on the Mac make for a very
>enjoyable and productive semester.
>Karl Donfried
>Smith College
------ Forwarded message ends here ------
------ Forwarded message ends here ------

 A. T. Kraabel, Dean of the College, Luther College, Decorah IA 52101

INTERNET kraabela@luther.edu OFFICE 319/387-1005 FAX 387-2158
             VOICEMAIL when the office is closed 387-1004