Answer sheets for BBG

From: Bill Mounce (billm@teknia.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 1995 - 12:32:05 EST

I am trying to decide whether to release the answer sheets to the workbook
for Basics of Biblical Greek through my web page. How do you feel about
students being able to get the answers to both parsing and exercises. The
answers to the exercises are no big deal since students can read the verse
in the Bible. And the answers to the parsings are actually in ParseWorks.

Are any of you still using the quizzes I included with the Teacher's
Packet? I may want to release those as well so the students can practice.

Bill Mounce

Teknia Software, Inc.
1306 W. Bellwood Drive
Spokane, WA 99218-2911

Internet: billm@teknia.com (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."