Re: Textual Problems in Mark 7:24, 28

From: Kenneth Litwak (kenneth@sybase.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 1995 - 09:40:28 EST

Richard, while I grant the issues of the shorter text and the possibility
of harmonization, on the otherr hand, there is the fat that just about every
Alexandrian witness of any consequence has this reading is what bothers me
about omitting Sidonos in 7:24. When should we discount the whole Alexandrian
text family in favor of other factors? That's not a challenge. It's a question.

Ken Litwak
GTU
Bezerkley, CA

"Cogito eggo sum" I think, therefore I am a waffle -- NY Times