Re: b-greek-digest V1 #32

From: Eric Vaughan (jevaughan@sauaca.saumag.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 07 1995 - 12:08:58 EST

> Here you are totally wrong and in danger of hell-fire. If someone is a
>scholar, but rejects CHRIST, that person is nothing more than a fool.
> Rejecting Christ and rejecting the doctrine of inerrancy are not the same
>thing at all.
> Your equating inerrancy with the Son of God is disturbing.

Anyone who doesn't believe in the inerrancy of the scriptures DOESN'T believe
in Christ, or God for that matter. Part of believing in Christ, is believing
his divinity, which includes the characteristic of omnipotence. How could an
omnipotent being fail at anything, including giving us a nonerrant scripture?
I think you may be confused on what it may mean to believe in Christ.