Re: Classical and Koine Greek

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Sun Dec 10 1995 - 12:09:48 EST

Rod:

Your wrote ( Sat, 9 Dec 1995 22:01:53 -0600 )

>A recent volume that collates a number of classic essays on this topic is:

>_The Language of the New Testament: Classic Essays._ JSNT supp.
>series # 60. Edited by Stanley E. Porter. Sheffield: JSOT Press, 1991.

Back in September 94 your were a major contributor on this topic, going to
the trouble of posting excerpts ( condensed ) from various chapters of the
above book.
I was very impressed at the time, so much so that I compiled a 40 Kb file of
postings, compressed it to 15 Kb with PKZIP 2.04g, and uploaded it as a file
to the Greek/Latin section of the Foreign Languaga Forum on CompuServe.
Now, I have downloaded that compilation<g>

In case you, like myself, hadn't stored all this material, I can make it
available to you, or anyone else on the list.
If only a few are interested, I can e-mail it privately.
If more than a few are interested, I can post it as an attachement to a
message to the list.
I can MIME encode, or UUENCODE it, or even BINHEX.

Just let me know.

Regards,

Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]