Didache 1:5

From: Kenneth Litwak (kenneth@sybase.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 1996 - 00:32:43 EST

Carl,

  Okay, here's the whole sentence. See if this works better.
OUAI TW LAMBONONTI. EI MEN GAR ChREIAN EChWN LAMBANEI TIS, AQWOS ESTAI. (O DE MH ChREIAN EChWN DWSEI DIKAN, (HINA TI' ELABE KAI ESI TI'.

Also, I'm puzzled because Lightfoot translated EKTEN IDIWN ChARISMATWN
as "from His own bounties". I think it's pretty obvios this is a
plural, which I wasn't quite sure how to handle because the antecedent
is singular, but this translation can't be right. Thanks.

Ken Litwak
GTU
Bezerkley, CA