Re: NT Greek Tapes

From: Nichael Lynn Cramer (nichael@sover.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 1996 - 18:13:00 EST

At 5:01 PM 08/03/96, Larry Chouinard wrote:
>Recently I received from Audio-Forum a list of readings of various
>Classical authors. Stephen Daitz offers several tapes done in ancient
>Greek. They also list a collection of 12 cassettes of the NT in Greek.
>It says it is the 1967 Vellas version. [...]

Yes, it's interesting that while Audio-Forum publishes several tapes of
ancient Greek works (including a complete Iliad and a complete Ody.) and
--in addition to the Modern Greek version mentioned above-- complete NTs in
a couple of dozen languages (including, for example, Tagalog and Hebrew)
they don't publish a complete Greek NT in the "original".

Nichael | "Just because it didn't happen |
nichael@sover.net | don't mean it ain't true." |
http://www.sover.net/~nichael | -Yogi Berra [paraphrasing Mircea Eliade] |