Re: Hebrew-Greek comparison tips

From: Kenneth Wright (klw4k@virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 02 1996 - 10:26:44 EST

Hello

My name is Kennth Wright and I have the E-Mail Alias:
kenneth@Virginia.EDU. I Don't know who Kenneth Litwak is but all the mail
to kenneth@virginia.edu comes to me. So if someone could give me a real
e-mail address for Kenneth Litwak I am sure we could fix this problem.

Thanks
Kenneth L. Wright KD4WNS Masters Student EE @ UVa
wright@virginia.edu CSIS SMC project