Off-topic: address for IBR membership wanted

From: Kenneth Litwak (kenneth@sybase.com)
Date: Fri May 03 1996 - 18:10:06 EDT

   I'm hoping there is at least one person on the list who can tell me where to
write to find out about memberhsip in the Institute for Biblical Research.
Thanks.

Ken Litwak
GTU
Bezerkley, CA

P.S.,

    I've received complaints that the merge of Berkeley and berserk that I have
devised is not orthographically correct? Is ther anyone who can't figure out
the word play I'm making? If spelling can be all over the map at Qumran, why
can't mine?