Warning for new subscribers

From: David John Marotta (djm5g@virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 11 1996 - 13:51:12 EDT

Warning. There was a major crash of these mailling lists:
   BIBLE BGREEK BHEBREW and HL7

Only BHEBREW and BGREEK (not the digest versions) survived. As a result
these mailling lists are going to be restored from tape. Those of you
who have subscribed in the meantime may not be reintegrated into
the new lists and may be suddenly dropped. You will need to resubscribe
(maybe?) if our systems people do not try to merge the lists.

Until things are straightened out I suggest we hold off on the conversation.

If you were wondering what happened...

David John Marotta, Medical Center Computing, Stacey Hall
Univ of Virginia (804) 982-3718 wrk INTERNET: djm5g@virginia.edu
Box 512 Med Cntr (804) 924-5261 msg PRODIGY: KCMR45A
C'ville VA 22908 (804) 296-7209 fax IBM US: usuvarg8