Re: Logos Bible Software

From: Philip L. Graber (pgraber@emory.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 24 1996 - 10:53:17 EDT

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, Randy Leedy wrote:

> BibleWorks is far more powerful for this kind of work, but it has its
> limitations, too. GramCord (for PC and, I understand, AcCordance for
> the Mac) is still unmatched for its ability to search constructions.

It is matched, I believe, by Bible Windows from Silver Mountain Software,
which also has searchable tagged LXX and BHS (has GramCord ever added
those?).

I don't work for SMS; I am only a satisfied user.

Philip Graber Graduate Division of Religion
Graduate Student in New Testament 214 Callaway Center
                                        Emory University
pgraber@emory.edu Atlanta, GA 30322 USA