Re: Wenham (less, rather than more)

From: Stephen C. Carlson (scarlson@washdc.mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 23:32:55 EDT

At 10:53 6/3/97 -0400, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>Aye, and from whom those liberals might also learn something. Wenham's book
>on synoptic criticism is very nicely reasoned, whether or not one agrees
>with it, and it is free from that strident tone that marks much of what
>Linnemann and Farmer have written.

This is a short to let you know that I haven't given up on my critique of
Linnemann. Although my extracurricular time (as it were) has been some-
what constrained due to my new employment as a patent attorney, I also
decided to devote a section to explaining the factual basis behind the
conclusion of a literary interrelationship among the Synoptics. My goal
is to finish it before I move (from Reston, VA to Springfield, VA) at the
end of the month, but only God knows as Origen might remark. I'll let you
know though when it happens.

Stephen

--
Stephen C. Carlson                   : Poetry speaks of aspirations,
scarlson@mindspring.com              : and songs chant the words.