Re: Quoting / forwarding

From: DFJMDBDPUK@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 28 1997 - 03:14:41 EDT

Thank you for your reply. The case in point was in fact your reply to
Clayton Bartholomew, sent to the list 97-08-24 08:40:18 EDT re John 17.3 and
Augustine. I have friends who are Bible students, but not Greek scholars. I
think, however, that your remarks on the vss in question would be of
particular interest to them. I'd like to ask both you for your reply and for
CB for the original question for permission to forward the email mentioned
above in whole to these friends.

I shall of course respect whatever determination you make.

Thank you

David Jambor