Re: Acts 2:38

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 13:02:30 EST

At 12:47 PM 1/8/98 EST, Raziel 613 wrote:

>Thanks for your insights on this one. I think you pretty well nailed it.

If not, there are plenty of good eyes out there on the list, and someone
will show me the error of my ways. I'm particularly interested in seeing
how people feel about Robertson's discussion of the meaning of EIS here.

By the way, I responded in spite of your message about the archives - the
archives are not meant to preclude further discussion on a topic, though
they can give useful background material.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons