Re: Translations

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 18:09:09 EST

At 04:52 PM 1/8/98 -0600, Fred Haltom wrote:

>"Is it possible for a Bible translation to be THEOPNEUSTOS or is it
>only possible that the original words penned by the writers of the New
>Testament could be so? Please give your reasons why or why not."
>
>Here's part of an article I recently wrote that addresses your
>question,.but it is probably off topic for our list.

Yes, it is off topic for our list. Let's take this into private mail,
please. If anybody is interested in discussing this in private mail, feel
free to say so in a response to my message. Those who want to discuss this
can then contact each other at their leisure.

I'm quite willing to offer my own opinions, as always...but only in private
email.

Jonathan

jonathan@texcel.no
Texcel Research