RE: Help: I need basic Greek exercises

From: James Ernest (JErnest@hendrickson.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 11:37:16 EST

>----------
>From: Jonathan Robie[SMTP:jonathan@texcel.no]
>Sent: Friday, January 09, 1998 8:35 PM
>To: Rachelsj
>Cc: B-GREEK@virginia.edu
>Subject: Re: Help: I need basic Greek exercises

<snip>
>1. Hewitt's grammar has an answer key.
<snip>

Actually the spelling is Hewett (I checked because this is a
Hendrickson title). I found both the grammar (ISBN: 0913573329)
and the answer key (ISBN: 0913573833) at Amazon by searching
for Hewett, James; I found only the grammar at the CBD web page,
though I suspect they have the answer key also. With the discounts
you can get at Amazon and CBD the grammar (which is hardcover)
is under $15.

Search Amazon for Hewitt, James and you'll get a bunch of yoga
books. Who knows, maybe that kind of exercise would help you
learn Greek too.

James D. Ernest
Senior editor, academic books, Hendrickson Publishers
Ph.D. cand., Boston College
S-MAIL: c/o Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street,
  P. O. Box 3473, Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243 PHONE: 978/573-2243
E-MAIL: jernest@hendrickson.com / ernest@bc.edu