KALOS anf FAQs

From: Gonzalo D’az (gonzalo.diaz@escape.com.ar)
Date: Sun Jan 11 1998 - 18:38:03 EST

Get KALOS, the best Greek verb conjugator, at
www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/horizon/8851/index.htm
It's free, no crippling, no shareware.
It advantageously replaces verb searchings under Liddell-Scott's, Marinone's
"All the Greek Verbs", etc
Get it!

We thought it would be useful to publish these
KALOS 4 Most Frequently asked questions

1) Is there a version for Mac?
    No, we are really sorry. We don't know about Mac programming. KALOS
works only under 32 bits Windows platforms (Win95 and Win NT)

2) Why I get a list whit strange Latin characters?
    Special Greek fonts come separately on the download page, and must be
installed by dragging them to the FONTS folder on the Control Panel. Fonts
file can be used independently on any Windows program.

3) I get stuck in the middle of a file download. What can I do?
    Files are litlle enough to be downloaded by a less-than-average speed
modem. It would not be practical to split them even more. Try on less
crowded hours.

4) Could you send the files via e-mail?
    No, we are sorry. We just couldn't afford mailing them to everybody.
Besides, if your server got stuck when downloading such little files, the
probelm would probably remain when receiving them via e-mail.

    Please, feel free to send your questions and comments.

Gonzalo Diaz and Mariana Esplugas
gonzy@geocities.com

Gonzalo Diaz
gonzy@geocities.com