Note To Beginning Greek Students

From: Theodore H. Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 19:31:25 EST

   I hope I'm not overstepping the bounds of propriety, but since I have
been so completely enraptured by the postings of so many
wonderfully-informed and generous-with-their-expertise B-Greekers ( I
only started "tuning in" a couple of months ago), I can't help but wonder
how many other "beginners" are doing the same. Is there any way to know?
Perhaps those of you who consider yourselves to be beginning Greek
students might drop me a quick line off-list, so I can feel that I'm not
the only incapable lover of NT Greek.

Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan