Re: please help

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 07:25:02 EST

At 07:22 PM 1/20/98 -0500, Manda Adams wrote:
>I am a student in my fifth semester of Greek studies, and I am trying to
>decide which aspect of grammar to do a research paper on. Any
>suggestions? I appreciate your help!

If you poke through the archives at
"http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek/archives", you will be able to see what some
of the controversial issues are, at least in the minds of the people who
participate here. Maybe one of these will interest you. If you are looking
for something controversial, you shouldn't have to look too far: tense and
aspect, the use of the article, middle versus passive meaning in
mediopassive verbs...

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine