RE: MOICHEUOMENH

From: Andrew Kulikovsky (anku@celsiustech.com.au)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 17:48:59 EST

        [Andrew]
        How can someone be made to *suffer adultery*? Adultery is
clearly presented as a sin in the Bible (7th commandment) so if a person
is engaged in adultery then they are sinning against God.

        The passive infinitive merely indicates that adulterous
relationships will naturally follow as a result of a husband divorcing
his wife.

        Matthew 5:32 simply reinforces the law - adultery is not allowed
and neither is divorce - for any reason! - because adultery, which is
sin, is the result.

        cheers,
        Andrew

--
Andrew S. Kulikovsky B.App.Sc(Hons) MACS
Software Engineer

"There's no gene for the human spirit."