Re: journals

From: Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 02:11:47 EST

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:40:02 +1030 Andrew Kulikovsky
<anku@celsiustech.com.au> writes:
>Hi All!
>
>Does anyone know if you need to be a member of the Evangelical
>Theological Society before you can publish in JETS?

I was not a member when I was published (Dec, 1990).

>What about Bibliotheca Sacra? Do you have to be a graduate or faculty
>member of DTS to publish there?

I am a graduate, but have not been published in BibSac, though I have
subscribed for years. Hey, maybe I should unsubscribe.

No, you don't have to be a graduate or a faculty member to be published
there.

Paul Dixon

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]