RE: From Jesus to Christ (fwd)

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 18:40:11 EST

At 09:53 AM 2/13/98 +1030, you wrote:

> [Andrew]
> Are there any interviews with DA Carson, Robert Stein, Scott
>McKnight, I Howard Marshall or Donald Hagner?
>
> I hope Marilyn Mellowes is really committed to bringing the
>findings of NT scholarship to the public and not just committed to
>bringing the findings of LIBERAL NT scholarship to the public.
>
> cheers,
> Andrew

I read the article in Religious Studies News when it arrived early this
week. The program should be quite excellent as those who will participate
are the acknowledged experts in the field. Perhaps such labels as "liberal"
or "fundamentalist" can one day be left aside and we can merely talk about
qulifications and insights.

Best,

Jim

Jim West, ThD