Re: differences between classical and koine

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 06:07:58 EST

At 03:44 PM 2/15/98 +0900, Andrew Kulikovsky wrote:

>Someone asked recently about the differences in spelling between Koine
>and classical Greek.
>
>What grammatical differences are there?
>
>I believe conditions are different...anything else?

Blass, Debrunner, and Funk (or Blass, Debrunner, und Rehkopf for those of
us who bought ours in Germany) is designed for people with classical Greek
background, and spends a lot of time exploring these differences.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons