Re: Function of staff on b-greek

From: Carlton Winbery (winberyc@popalex1.linknet.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 10:48:33 EST

Edward,
I don't think that it is a bad thing for the list to read what you said.
It is all concerning the way the list operates. If anything, I think that
most everyone on the list will appreciate the time consuming contributions
that you (and Carl and Jonathan) make to this list. I don't see a problem
or any reason that you should be embarrassed. I certainly know the
experience of pushing the wrong key. No harm done. No apologies necessary.

Thanks again,

Carlton

Carlton L. Winbery
Fogleman Professor of Religion