Re: just wondering

From: Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 02:12:33 EST

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 21:42:29 EST Fivefree <Fivefree@aol.com> writes:

>For my own benefit, do you think this statement is accurate?
>
>Inerrantists ~generally~ are Byzantine text people and Alexandrian
>text people are ~generally~ not?

I believe in the inerrancy of the original manuscripts, but I am not a
Byzantine text person. But, I suspect you may be creating a false
dichotomy here. It simply does not follow if one is not Byzantine, then
he is Alexandrian. Certainly many, including myself, are eclectic.

Paul Dixon

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]