Re: In the name of ...

From: WmHBoyd (WmHBoyd@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 17:25:01 EST

Perhaps someone would explain to us the difference in "EV" the name (Acts
2:38) and "EIS" the name (Matthew 28:19). I have understood "EV" to be in
reference to authority, as in "Stop! "EV" the name of the law." While "EIS" to
be in reference to relationship, as in "Place the property "EIS" my name." If
this be the case "EIS" the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit would be
into the one same relationship with the three.

The Barbarian
Royal Palm Beach, Fl.