Re: a wise man looks well into the matter.

From: Bill Ross (wross@farmerstel.com)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 13:42:33 EDT

Juan, you response came directly to me. Did you intend not to share it with
the list?

I hope that this mini-thread is not construed as too far from the purposes
of b-Greek. It seems that it is pushing the envelope a bit. But here's
another image of what I think happens when a discussion begins in a forum of
folks with such sharp minds focusing on an issue:

    "Everything that can be shaken will be shaken so that only the things
that can't be shaken will remain" (Hebrews 12:27).

    "Assay everything and hold on tight to what is good" (I Thess 5:21).