B-Greek meeting at SBL

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@mailhost.chi.ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 15:35:54 EDT

B-Greekers,

Well, it's that time of year again when the annual SBL conference is
right around the corner (OK, OK, 3 months away! - but soon enough). And
as I proposed last year around this time, it would be good if all
B-Greekers who are planning to attend make some statement to the list to
that effect, so that plans can be made for a meeting where faces can be
placed to electronic personages names and those of us who met last year
can have a reunion of sorts.

As I noted in a post of just a few minutes ago, the concerence's
timetable is supposed to be posted to the Web tomorrow, and this means
(a) the printed conference book can't be too far behind, and (b) Edward
(if he's willing) or myself can soon suggest an appropriate time for a
first meeting to plan a longer hobnobbing session.

So relpy to me off list or give note via B-Greek itself, and I'll tally
a list. And, Carl and Jonathan, are you going to join us this year?

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson