Re: Septuagint????

From: jtownsle@iupui.edu
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 22:10:46 EDT

Hey:

Sorry about the Vulgate-Septuagint mix-up. I got so excited about finding
the Vulgate on-line that I
lost my head. I realized as I was walking home what I had done--my
roomate can verify for me that
I kept hitting my head telling myself "Wait--Vulgate is Latin, so why did
I post that to the Greek list?
Oh-Yeah--because I'm an idiot!! "

Oh well. Now I'll have to redeem myself by an digging up an old copy of
the Septuagint (literally
dig...) and scan it onto my web-site for you all. Will all be forgiven
then? ;)

Blessings!!
Jeramy Townsley
Indiana University