Su tesis

From: Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 00:44:01 EDT

At 11:27 AM -0000 4/23/98, Gustavo Martin wrote:
>Dear Colleagues
>
>This is my first communication with the group. I have a question related
>to my PhD thesis that someone may be able to answer or point me in the
>right direction. I will, D.V., be submitting the finished product this
>summer. The title is
>'Transitivity and Foregrounding in the Acts of the Apostles,' essentially a
>deployment of Halliday's functional grammar with a focus on the 'who does
>what to whom' questions. My supervisor is Stanley Porter here in London
>and I am from Madrid, Spain.

Gustavo:

The Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway (URL in the footer below)
contains a set of pages describing works in progress or recently completed
on Hellenistic Greek Linguistics. I wrote to you some time ago suggesting
that you might want to have your work described there. You responded as
follows:

>Me alegra poder colaborar con tu proyecto. Mandame cuando te parezca tu
>cuestionario.

Nunca he recibido tu respuesta al cuestionario. Todavia tienes interes?
Acaso no te llego el cuestionario?

Si todavia quieres colaborar, puedes tomar unos minutos para contestar las
preguntas que siguen?

> 1) Which category best describes your project?
>
> a) Doctoral dissertation
> b) Masters Thesis
> c) Book manuscript
> d) Article in production
> e) Paper for presentation at an upcoming meeting
> f) Other (Please explain)
>
> 2) What is title of your work, and what is its main topic?
>
> 3) What linguistic theory does it apply?
>
> 4) When do you expect to have completed the work?
>
> 5) Summarize the work in not more than 200 words.
>
> 6) Do you mind if users of the new web page contact you with questions
> about your work? If you do not mind, how should they contact you? (An email
> address is the preferred response here, but if you would rather be
> contacted by another means, please feel free to say so.)

Gracias.

Micheal W. Palmer mwpalmer@earthlink.net
North Carolina State University
Philosophy and Religion (New Testament)
Foreign Languages (Ancient Greek)

Visit the Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwpalmer/
You can also access my online bibliography of Greek Linguistics at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwpalmer/bibliographies/