Re: subjunctivitis

From: Sherrie Sanders (sherriesanders@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 16:11:58 EDT

Mr. Winberry,
    Thanks so much! Somehow, and I'm not too surprised that this happened, I
forgot all about hortatory subjunctives and emphatic negation. I very
distinctly remember studying those now--I appreciate the reminder. Now I
also remember a chart thingie my professor helped me to draw so that I could
remember how to recognize them. It must be around here somewhere...

Allison Sanders

P.S. Your syntax book was my main textbook during second year Greek. It was
a great help, and I still use it.